Years of experience gained by working in the area of risk management have provided us with in-depth knowledge we can use for the financial industry. Benefit from our expert seminars and courses focusing on specific subjects of risk management practice.
CIF in-house training is aimed at providing relevant, tailor-made education in the field of risk management and ALM for board members, executives and risk management professionals within institutions. Some of the standard in-house training topics include:
- NBS regulation
- Basel II and beyond
- ALM: current industry standards, “state of the art“ and developments
- ALM and RM reporting: why, what and to whom?
- Credit risk: NBS and Basel II
- Market risk: NBS and Basel II
- Operational risk: NBS and Basel II
- Scenario analysis and stress testing
- Credit risk: scoring and rating models
- Optimization of investments
- Performance evaluation and measurement